Since last week one of my right molars has been bothering me when ever I ate. It had been giving me headaches as well. I think it hurt worst last week than it did this week. So my mom set me an appointment at her Clinic to see a dentist. I think Ive mentioned this before, Im SCARED of the the dentist office, walking past all the room and hearing the drills really scares me and gives me anxiety. I knew I had to get myself looked at because something obviously was wrong. They took some X-rays and I sat on "the death seat" I was really nervous but she said that something happend to my filling and that she wanted to redo my filling so I said ok. So the dentist first numbed my mouth a little and then poked me, now this shot felt like it was going right through my mouth and I took hold of the seat. Then the worst part came "THE DRILL", now please note my tooth had been hurting to the touch and apparently I had been" numbed" on that tooth. I k...
This weekend was just about Megan and her 3rd birthday party. I know what your thinking..Didnt ya'll just have a party for her... We did, you can see those pictures here This time my husband was able make burgers, her aunt was here,her cousins got to spend some time with her as well. On Friday my mom took Megan out to Dinner while Jaime and I searched for her birthday present and accidently had a little date:) Love those!! Saturday we woke up bright and early for the birthday party. They gave us a princess box for her cake. She loved the decorations! HER Tinkerbell CAKE! Hard at work cooking...Im so proud of him a year ago he wasnt the greatest cook and those burger he cooked for the party were actually pretty good excluding the burned buns of couse hehe:) Us:) New TOMS! Baby Princess Family!!! Crossing my Finger she blew out her own candles...and she didnt. With her Auntie Dora...
Im linking up this week with Jamie @ this kind of love & The Vintage apple Finally Wednesday! Geez this week is flying by...I love It! So this is what Im loving this wonderful Wednesday! I am going to start with my first love that I just cant take keeping to myself,yes it's the announcement I had yesterday..... I am Loving that my husband is inches away from being a Fire Fighter! Yep a Fire Fighter! Im really proud of him and I just cant believe this great opportunity is happening for him. I am Loving that I just had my first lesson done with some students and I could not be more prouder of myself. I am Loving my little girl will be 3 years old on Friday! Gosh why is time going so fast... I am Loving that my husband knows how to sew or should I say I am thankful that my husband knows how to sew. I have no clue how to sew for the life of me hahah, He is so sweet he sewed a pant I needed for class. I am Loving the weather we have b...
Comments