What I'm loving Wednesday




I love my husband so much he's always there for me, he makes me laugh and he might be super annoying at time but I love him so much and Im so happy he supported me on the decision I made on school:). My daughter, I love when her face lights up when she sees me at her daycare to pick her up,it's the best feeling, it's like she missed me:)


She was not even an hour old here:)


I am loving that I passed all my quizzes with flying colors this week:) Im super excited that I changed my major or I should say the classes Im doing. Lets just say I will be finishing sooner than I thought!AHHH!



FALL IS HERE!
Of course texas does not feel like fall until maybe at the end of september.lol but for the most part It's Fall:)


Old Navy


Isn't this so pretty?:)I love the color purple



Forvever 21
I got one of these flower headbands except mine is white but they are so cute and pretty and less than $3:)


Have a good Wednesday:)

Comments

Jamie said…
Thanks for linking up!

That's so great you're loving your education classes!

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Our Love story

Some very very good news!