I hate it when he is right:)


My husband is a huge money saver. I mean all the time we get paid he always calls  or messages me and
asks "Did you put money in the savings".
Super annoying
(haha joking)
ok a month ago we came up with a number that we thought about
put in the savings and we both agreed.



So this past time that he got paid I put a certain amount in the savings but it was not the amount we agreed to.
(why? you say)
I have no clue, I guess because sometimes I feel like Im going to overdraft in my checking and I dont want that.

But as I was going over our bills and I paid more than half already I realized my husband was right when he said" you have plenty of money to have fun with even after bills".

Ugh I hate it when he is right.
hehehe

So he won and I put the whole
amount,so now I have to actually check what Im buying and the price.
just kidding he always jokes that I never look at prices.
which I do:)


This is a picture he sent me from his destination:)
It's my nickname he calls me



I hope ya'll have a great Saturday
 mine was kind of ruined
 by the rain because I was going to put yellow ribbons on my
 tree today but it will have to be postpone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Our Love story

Some very very good news!