Christmas Quiz

I saw this Christmas survery on Rebekah's blog and had to answer these question about Christmas.



1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate,although I cannot drink a whole cup of hot Chocolate (gasp) I know right?! I just cant it's hard for me to drink milk. Dont ya'll get full with milk? I do. But I would drink hot chocolate any day over eggnog Ewww.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Well Our SANTA brings too many gifts under the tree so he want to wrap them and have name tags on them so the kids wont mistaken a gift for someone elses, plus I think unwrapping presents is half the fun right?

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? I would perfer white lights but I think kids just love different colored lights.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope,but Ive always wanted to.

5. When do you put decorations up?  We usually do our decorating the day after Thanksgiving due to the present bought on Black Friday.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?  Its the same as Thanksgiving....green bean casserole

7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?  One of my favorite memories of Christmas is when my sister and I slept in the living room waiting for Santa hoping to finally catch him (that man was sneaky let me tell ya) and gave both doll houses to me and my sister and I just had no idea how he even went around us to put those gifts under our tree. It was the most magical Christmas ever.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?  I honestly don't remember...I think I just grew out of it. My mom may remember that one.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, we used to as kids, but I don't think that's very Christmas. Gifts should be opened Christmas morning when everyone is in pajamas and everyone is half asleep:) That's how you open Christmas presents but that just my little tradition.

10. How do you decorate your tree?  We put up Ornaments from the past,ornaments that were given to us. Just about anything that hangs on a tree that Is Christmasy get to have the privilege on the tree

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?  Love it! Only because we dont get snow in the south. So it's just cold weather for us.

12. Can you ice skate?  Im.Not.Sure. Never tried it.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?  My Ipod that my sister and I recieved back in 2007. Loved that present!

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you?  Family and being our crazy selfs. Have you every seen this movie?
yeah we are the spitting {image/movie} of this family. Which was why every time some one new like a boyfriend/girlfriend comes and meets the family. That person needs be warned. [Like I did with my husband.]

15.What is your favorite holiday dessert?  Don't really have one but If I had to choose, I would say Christmas Cookies!

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Waking up everyone Christmas morning! My dad tried to rob me of that tradition last year it was too funny.

17. What tops your tree?  Its usually a star but we accidentally forgot to put it up this year.

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?Both are fun. I don't have a preference.

19. Candy canes: yuck or yum?  yummy if they are the fruity ones:)

20. Favorite Christmas show? I dont have one, but I love watching Christmas movies.

21. Saddest Christmas song?  Where are you Christmas..it's from the The Grinch. It gets me all the time. 

22. What's your favorite Christmas song? Jingle bells:) Only because it's my babies favorite song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work