Halloween Crafts

 I love Halloween. Its the one time of the year you can be any one you want to be.  I have to admit though sometimes people go over and beyond with Halloween. There are some neighbors around the corner that have some pretty scary houses.We have one or two decorations this year.
 I always like to make some crafts during Halloween and we finally had some time to do them with Jaime. We bought about 2 pounds worth of construction paper and began to make some Halloween crafts. I went online and googled Halloween crafts for kids and so many images came up. It was such a fun little thing to do with the two of them:) Have you done any crafts with your children? I did some other crafts but they didnt come out so great.




  This weekend I will be making some little Halloween treats for my students and for Megan's classmates. I think I am going to be tired at the end of the day but it will be worth it. I still have to find the last part to my costume but it's not going to be a hard time to find it. I wonder are if there are any coupons for candy?I found this Halloween treat bag, so I think I may do both but dont tell my husband:) Have a good Thursday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work