Weekend of Fishing



Seriously do I look pregnant? Maybe I look pregnant, but do I look like Im 27 weeks.? Crazy!
Last weekend we finally went fishing. We had not gone fishing in like  almost 5 months. Mostly because it has been really cold and because we are really busy lately.

At the beginning of that evening my husband was unaware that I wanted to go to South Padre Island. He was under the impression we were going to a different city, and it turns out communication got mixed up. Honestly, I regret going to the Island that night.

The evening started with us having a hard time with finding a parking. It was a Saturday so we kind of had to drive around till we saw people leaving. 

We got a ton of bait thinking that it was going to be a good fishing evening. Well, we thought wrong. This was about to be the worst fishing night ever.

My Brother with his catch

I think the highlight to this evening was that I saw a ton of dolphins and one of them was really close and also we saw about three jellyfishes on the top of the water just swimming around. It was pretty neat. I had never seen a jellyfish up close in the water. I mean, I've seen one on shore but not in the water. 

I think I have mentioned that fishing to us is more than a hobby. It's also a competition between Jaime and I. So every time we fish together it's has to be a competition. This time he won. I did catch anything. That's right, Nothing! I was upset.

That's not all, the night was super weird. It was so foggy, it was creepy. I mean we had clear skies when we arrived and then at about 7:45 it began to look hazy. I could not see  the causeway or I could not see the building in front of us. I mean really, really creepy weather. It was also kind of cold and Mr. Jaime didn't have a jacket, even though I told him to take one just in case. He never listens to me, when will he understand that I'm always right:)

We plan on going back during spring break. Probably not to this particular spot but we will be doing some fishing. Next week, I believe we are heading to Houston, Texas. I have not been there since I've had a layover when I went to visit Jaime in California. (Don't even think it counts hehe)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Our Love story

Some very very good news!