I did these photos about 2 weeks ago. I'm so happy that we took them at this time because If I had waited longer I would not have captured my baby belly. So here is a little sneak peek at my maternity photos!
Since last week one of my right molars has been bothering me when ever I ate. It had been giving me headaches as well. I think it hurt worst last week than it did this week. So my mom set me an appointment at her Clinic to see a dentist. I think Ive mentioned this before, Im SCARED of the the dentist office, walking past all the room and hearing the drills really scares me and gives me anxiety. I knew I had to get myself looked at because something obviously was wrong. They took some X-rays and I sat on "the death seat" I was really nervous but she said that something happend to my filling and that she wanted to redo my filling so I said ok. So the dentist first numbed my mouth a little and then poked me, now this shot felt like it was going right through my mouth and I took hold of the seat. Then the worst part came "THE DRILL", now please note my tooth had been hurting to the touch and apparently I had been" numbed" on that tooth. I k...
Im linking up this week with Jamie @ this kind of love & The Vintage apple Finally Wednesday! Geez this week is flying by...I love It! So this is what Im loving this wonderful Wednesday! I am going to start with my first love that I just cant take keeping to myself,yes it's the announcement I had yesterday..... I am Loving that my husband is inches away from being a Fire Fighter! Yep a Fire Fighter! Im really proud of him and I just cant believe this great opportunity is happening for him. I am Loving that I just had my first lesson done with some students and I could not be more prouder of myself. I am Loving my little girl will be 3 years old on Friday! Gosh why is time going so fast... I am Loving that my husband knows how to sew or should I say I am thankful that my husband knows how to sew. I have no clue how to sew for the life of me hahah, He is so sweet he sewed a pant I needed for class. I am Loving the weather we have b...
I love valentines day,its the one day where you can be as cheesy as you want to be about LOVE! & I think I will be really really cheesy this Valentine's Day! Link up with Becky @ From Mrs. to Mama to tell us your Love story. *If you start to follow me please let me know so I may follow you back. 1. How long have you and your significant other been together? We have been together for 4 years going on 5 years in March Our first Valentines..he was on deployment at the time 2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story? } We met on a blind date through some of our Mutual friends...the friend was a Marine and his girlfriend was in my 1st class. So the girl, we will called her "G", asked me if I wanted to hang out with her and this Marine that wanted to go on a date. I was like "Ok why not, a girl has got to eat". So It was on Friday and I had been planning on taking my car just in case the guy was a "pshyco" I could leave whenev...
Comments