Picture overload

This has been a great summer! I am honestly in denial that school will be starting soon. I am very very very not ready to send my baby to kindergarten. I just don't want her to go to school and be in a classroom filled with different personalities. I am scared that she not going to be able to stand up to for herself. I'm praying I get this job at a school so she can at least be close to me, and I won't have to worry so much.

I have an interview on Thursday and I am seriously just looking up all the question that they may ask. I am trying to remember all the key words in education lingo. So that's pretty much what I have been doing this week. I want this job so bad that it has just surrounded my mind lately. I don't know how I am going to take it if I don't get it. Probably cry, yeah that's it, I'll probably cry.




Megan has been having a great summer vacation, she has been going to the pool, San Antonio, and she has been going to parks. Megan went to San Antonio for two days and I really hate that she was gone that long. In fact I hated that Jaime and Megan were gone for that long. They went with his family and I stayed at home with Andrew. Andrew and I had a relaxing weekend just us, catching up on some Netflix movies and TV shows. Megan and Jaime went to Fiesta Texas, where Jaime did not take any photos. I just want to take note that I had told him to take a camera and he said that he didn't need it, that he was going to use his phone. Yeah, he didn't even use his phone to take pictures. Then I told him why he didn't buy me anything over there, and he said that he didn't take any cash, even though I asked him the day before if he needed cash and he said "no". Ugh!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Some very very good news!

Our Love story