ACL-Austin City Limits Festival

Not sure If I mentioned if but Jaime and I are going to ACL! If you don't know what it is (like me, 2 months ago) it's just a huge festival with different bands. It's really not my kind of music but my husband has always wanted to go so I got these tickets as a surprise. I don't think he was expecting for me to say that I bought these tickets.It's going to be so much fun! We will be away from the kiddos for two-ish days and staying in Austin! I think Im more excited that I will be just with my husband acting like we are carefree! That's going to feel nice. Oh, and some exciting news, I was recommended for a 3rd grade teacher! I am so excited and cannot wait to sign my contract to get started!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Our Love story

Some very very good news!