Getting to know you.


1. What kind of athlete has the hottest body?

hmmm I wanna say a football player. A huge turn off though is that muscle that is right on back of the neck line..GGRROOOOSSS!


2. Are you a planner or a procrastinator?


I know for sure I am both. Sometimes I can me more than on top of things but somedays it's like eh I'll just do it next week.

3. Diet or regular (soda)?

Oh hands down regular soda I think I perfer sprite over anything, Since Ive had Megan, Dr. Peper,Pepsi,Coca Cola hurt my stomach I guess because of all the acid & caffeine.Im not 100% sure though

4. What's your one "must have" for Fall?


Beanies I love them I am going to get a few of them this year of me and megan.

5. What's your favorite fast food restaurant?


ok this one is tough, I love Mcdonalds, but Jack in the Box has the most crunchiest curly fries!! Oh god they are so good. GEEZ i could go for some right now.


6. What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?


Honestly I dont think I have one. But I do love my husband in Cammies!!!



7. Did you wear braces?


Nope never thank god my teeth were very nicely shaped, Now having cavities is another storry.


8. Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?

I married one that has both and it is Awesome! But if I had to choose the one or the other I would say kind. A guy could be freaking sexy but if he has a disgusting attitude then that sexiness quickly disappears.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list