Our Love story

I love valentines day,its the one day where you can be as cheesy as you want to be about LOVE!
& I think I will be really really cheesy this Valentine's Day! Link up with Becky @ From Mrs. to Mama to tell us your Love story.

*If you start to follow me please let me know so I may follow you back.

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?  We have been together for 4 years going on 5 years in March

Our first Valentines..he was on deployment at the time

2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}

We met on a blind date through some of our Mutual friends...the friend was a Marine and his girlfriend was in my 1st class. So the girl, we will called her "G", asked me if I wanted to hang out with her and this Marine that wanted to go on a date. I was like "Ok why not, a girl has got to eat". So It was on Friday and I had been planning on taking my car just in case the guy was a "pshyco" I could leave whenever I wanted...well that didnt go as planned and I ended up going in the couples car with the person I had a date with. All day long I had been dreaming about what this guy would look like my image of a Marine was tall and had some muscle...when I hopped into the car I saw a light complected man, tight jeans, and a rock band shirt..(not rock band the game..it was a weird band shirt) so to make a long story short..the date didnt go well he was texting his sister in law the whole time didnt really talked to me. So when I went home I told my mom and sister that I had wasted 4 hours of my life being bored  and I really doubt I would ever see that guy again.

Little did I know I was going to marry him 4 months later.....:)

3. If married, how long have you been married? I have been married for 4 year going on 5 in August 3rd



4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding?
We had a small little back yard wedding but we are hoping to soon get the wedding we never got:)

 
5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another?

Well he calls me Chubbs....and Lately I have been calling him Nipples(embarrassing but true) only when it's just us though.

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.

I love that he is a great father, I love that he rarely gets upset, and when he does, he is over it in about 5 minutes, I love that he taught me what Love really is.

7. Tell us how he proposed?
He proposed with a ring pop and later proposed with the real thing

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Stuffed bear and some chocolate, covered strawberries and some flowers.

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?

Oh that is easy I am a pop a movie in and sit on the couch


10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
I would love to go to Venice Italy with my husband or somewhere extremely romantic just me an him sipping on champagne.

11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
This Valentine's day we will be going to the movies to see The Vow...I know right really romantic but honestly for me, as long as I get some alone time with my husband its just great.

12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
Honeslty no I dont think Valentines is as big as Christmas is that bad? Just as long as we get some time together.

13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Always have time for a date night at least once a month...and above all be opened and respectful


14.  Show us a picture of what love means to you.

 Being silly and just having fun together.

Comments

Anonymous said…
New follower from Beckys link up. You have such a cute blog!
-Shannon http://crazyb8utifullife.blogspot.com
Katie said…
haha you guys are so funny! Your nicknames, the ring pop, the texting on the first date... I love it!!!

New follower :)
Holly said…
love it!

and I love the last picture :) Love is all about fun :))
Mrs. Mama said…
so sweet! i love that you guys are going to get the wedding you never got, thats amazing!

and blind date? that's such a great story!
Rebekah said…
You guys had a whirlwind romance! This is really sweet!
New follower :) Found you through the link up! We are a military family too and expecting our first baby in June. You have a cute story and I love that you got married so quickly, when you know you know right?!

http://michaelandnicoles.blogspot.com/
Julie Danielle said…
I found you through the link-up. You guys are so cute! I love the ring pop!
Gris said…
aawww so cute.

im gonna do this. Lol.
Summer said…
lol this post was so cute and fun. I love how you were like I was so bored and then he won ya over and married you became! I also love that he proposed with a ring pop and the real deal later how fun! That last pic of ya'll is presh! what a fun story!!
Amber said…
Thanks for the sweet comment! Your blog is adorable! New follower :)
Ladytee said…
LOL@ring pop proposal...loved it! Cute, fun, and to the point. Mine is kinda lengthy, but I added lots of pics (is that a good excuse...lol) Anyway, following you from Love Story Blog Hop. Love your blog page btw.

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list