Easter:)


Not going to go into detail about what happend but it was a great day, I wore a dress for the first time in like I dont know 2 years, Im more of a jeans and converse kind of girl. Megan did have a great time, we were at my uncles for the longest time like maybe from 12p.m. to 6p.m, she was out by 6:00. We went on a boat ride in the lake then we played volleyball, not in my dress by the way I has extra clothes of course. Megan got so many candies it's crazy, I told Jaime maybe next year we put toys in her basket bc there is no way she is going to eat ALL that candy. What else?? oh yes I was asked to be a surrogate mother, I felt so bad bc I did say that I wish I had another baby again, and I guess my aunt took it the wrong way, I meant to say was that I want my own baby again.lol I felt bad but I said Im sorry but I cant, I would want to keep the baby that I carried for 9 months. As the day went by though I started to think hey well maybe in 10 years I could maybe possiby be able to, after I had my two babies but then again I would be like I dont know about 30 and maybe risking my life too. So I am Still am not sure but for now it's a no.

Here are a few pics of today:)


This is with the dress on, you cant see it but it was white strapless, sundress-ish






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work