Mommies can't afford to get sick!

I was so sick yesterday! I woke up to feeling really really cold and then I could feel myself really hot and I went to take a cold shower and it felt like once the cold water fell on my body it turned to warm. Weird. Then I checked my temp.(please note I could barely walk),my temp. was 102.1 I started to cry bc I HATE to be sick. So stayed in bed ALL day long, could not even carry megan or pick her up or move for that matter, I could barely pick myself. Thankfully my wonderful husband was there to take care of me and Megan:) So yay for that. I could not take it anymore so I went to the doctors and they said I have a infection in my throat and that my throat looks swollen. So they gave me some pills for that oh and she said that I have 105.1!! Which that was exactly how I felt, I felt like I was about to pass out any moment now. Thankfully after I took my pills I was startin to feel better, I still feel sick today but not as much as yesterday and I can walk and now my baby girl is sick so thanks to her momma she now has a temp, not as bad as mine but it's there. So I have to take care of her bc daddy is not here and I have to get over my sickness ASAP to take care of my little baby girl:) Jaime has drill this weekend so I have to make sure that he does not get sick so I got LYSOL and im spraying EVERYWHERE!! I dont want him to be sick while he is trying to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work