Outside the "box"

At the Aquarium there were stingrays that you can touch well I told Jaime that I dont think I want to stick my hand in that thing and later on as I was thinking about it, I dont want to be chicken so I said "Screw it","Jaime if I touch one of the stingrays will you do it too?". He said "yes". (I'm sure he was thinking I would not)So I stuck my hand in the water and I felt it, it was very squishy:) It was Jaimes turn and it was the funniest things ever. He was soooooo scared! It was so funny,he said he was scared because thats how steve Erwin died, I doubt if these things were that bad they would not let kids touch them. I'll never forget how I was a little more braver than him. Thats probably the first and the last lol.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Our Love story

Some very very good news!