Happy Father's day:)

My hunny is finally home!!I thought it was appropriate to tell you what happend that I tbought was the cutest Father daughter moment. Megan was asleep when Jaime arrived so I woke her up and I was carring her and I told her "look look who is that?" She turns to look at Jaime and she just extends her arms out, when he gets her she just puts her head on his shoulder, and Jaime starts to tear up. It was probably the cutest moment ever! He missed her alot. I knew he missed her but wow they really do have something special, they are so cute. I am worried for her though, he was told he is leaving sooner than expected and I dont see how megan is going to handle it. Well I hope everyone enjoys spending time with their daddies:)

Diana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work