Date night(not the movie)

Yesterday Jaime got off work early b/c we were suppose to go see a baseball game but our communication got mixed up and I accidently threw away the Tickets:( or he lost them so I have no idea what happend to the tickets. Thank god they were free tickets otherwise I would feel 100xs worse that what I already felt. So we ended up going to the movies to go see 'Inception'..all I have to say is WOW. You need to see that movie. If you like dream psychology stuff then that movie is for you. We were originally suppose to watch Grownups but of course stuff happens to us all the time and apparently they were not showing that movie at that movie Theater anymore, so that is where inception came up.

Comments

Gris said…
Hey I'm your newest follower.

http://gris-alittlepieceofmyworld.blogspot.com/

Your babygirl is so cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list