Fill in Friday





1. The most adventurous thing I've ever done is.... touch a stingray, that thing was very scary.


2. If I were a pair of shoes I would be...converse. It goes with everything:)




3. My preferred mode of digital communication is....hmm well if i was in danger or there was an emergency uh I am going to call someone but if it's something that is no big deal, text.

4. I feel happiest when...I see my baby girl smile.

5. A little dream I have for my life is to be amazing at something and to be successful with it .

6. The one modern convenience I could NOT do without is....my laptop.

7. Music, movies, TV or books: hmm..well I love them all. oh gosh it would be hard to choose but I would have to say books I need my reading time.

Comments

I love your choice of converse, so cute, good job! I couldn't live without my laptop either, loves it! I'm your newest follower, please follow me back at www.romanianprincess.com

Thanks, Nicole Mariana
Oh, I would love to be converse! They're so cute and versatile. And I definitely COULD NOT live without my laptop either. That would be hard. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work