Friday Five





Just Me and My Life





This weeks Friday Five is Random Questions!

1.Something you are OCD about?
Car doors...I always always touch the handle really fast,I have no idea why I just feel like if I don't I will get shocked or something.

2. Your favorite quote?
"Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can." -nickolas Sparks





3.What is the farthest you have been from home?
California, is the farthest and probably the scariest. I was so scared of planes b/c of 9/11 and I swore that I would never get on a plan after that,but along came Jaime into my life and I ended up having to put my fear aside and get on a plane and fly to see the man I love even if it was for only three days.:)


4.Do you do a real or fake Christmas tree?
Real, uh have you even smelled a Christmas tree it smells just like Christmas:)!


5.First Blog you ever read?
hmm..I honestly cant remember it was a long time ago.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work