Getting to know you

Getting to know YOU


So i forgot about the "GTKY" on Sunday So here it is...


1. If you could host a Reality TV show, which one would it be?
Host??? Big Brother for sure. That show is something else.


2. Do you put your seatbelt on before or after you start the car?
I usually put it on before I even move the car.


3. Shave or hair removal cream?
For sure Shave, the creams do not work with me for some reason and they usually smell disgusting


4. What's your favorite feature in a house? Duh the closet && the kitchen of course(I dont have just one), when we were house hunting it had to have a big kitchen and a walk in closet, but Jaime said that he will build me a closet/room for just my clothes and shoes if the house we get does not have a walk in closet


5. What is your favorite "Fall" scent?
hmm..I would say something spice. Not really a fan of candles to be completly honest


6. What tv show are you looking forward to seeing the most this Fall??
The Vampire Diaries, Parenthood,The Big Bang Theory


7. Personal Shopper or Personal Chef? Personaly shopper, I Love to cook and I know I sometimes need help shopping.


8. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of "Fall"? Leaves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work