Getting to know you(Monday)

Getting to know YOU




1. If you accidentally knick a car in a parking lot..Do you leave a note or do you get the heck out of there? I would leave.Sadly but thats what I would do.




2. Love your body or plastic surgery? I dont LOVE my body alot but I would never do plastic surgery. I'm comfortable in my body though I dont think I would even do it if the surgery was free.



3. What about your favorite blog(s) continues to drive you back? I love blogs that are mothers and have children. Something I can relate to.


4. What percent of your blog is BS just to make your life seem more interesting than it really is?Thats funny I wonder if people really do that?.No I dont do that I dont think my life is tthhaatt interesting though, but I like writing or I should say typing my thoughts or what happend on this day and what not..



5. If you had to give up one type of meat for the rest of your life, what would it be? fajitas



6. How often to you eat out? maybe once a week:)


7. Skinny jeans or boot cut jeans? No skinny jeans for me, my hips are sooo huge and besides I have always loved bootcut.



8. If you caught your spouse cheating would you forgive, divorce, or plan your kill? I have put some thought into this and as much as I would like to forgive I would never be able to get the image out of my head of someone else with my husband, and Im prettys SURE I would make his life a living hell, So divorce would be the choice for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list