Top 2 Tuesday



Top 2 Favorite US Cities


Well I dont really travel and where I live there is not much at all which is why many people leave from here, it's more like a retirement place, but this is my home and I love it:)




Corpus Christi,Texas



Very beauitful city Jaime and I plan to move over there, well just across the bridge, but very close to Corpus. I Love Corpus, there are some really nice people there. The ocean is so beautiful oh lord you really need to go here.lol:)


Venice,Italy



Yes I know it's not in the U.S and I have never been there but this is one of my dream cities, I am not sure If I want to take my babies with me for this romantic spot but we will see:)

Comments

katmcd said…
You definitely need to make time to go to Venice. You won't need much time there but it is worth the trip.
star said…
Venice is also one of my dream cities! It's gorgeous! Have a great day!
Oh I would love to go to venice!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list