Getting to know you

Getting to know YOU





1. Do you like seafood?
I sometimes love it but then again I hate it.

2. Are mermaids hot?
I think they might be pretty but what Im picturing is the woman from the Thirteenth year from the disney channel.




3. Have you swam in the ocean?
of course:)


4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
haha monica and chandler from friends reminds me of this question. Honestly I think I would be ok with it if I was in pain.




5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
Are you crazy....of course I do. I know it's gross but I was told it was ok lol. Even though I know it's not.


6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)
Of course I can, I dont have a pic right now and I look terrible on the webcam to take a pic lol.


7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
I actually dont even like to get near them, to me I feel at any moment they are just going to jump right out.






8. Are you afraid of sharks?
I am I was afraid to get into the ocean this past summer I was just so afraid that something was going to bit me in the foot, so I never went too far in. I know Im a chicken.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work