Fill in the blank Friday




1. If I didn't have to work anymore I would....Well since I go to school I will answer the school one instead of work, well I would continue to do all my hobbies I did before school and appreciate not waking up in the morning.


2. My favorite thing about a vacation is...not having to worry about bills back home.

3. When packing for a trip I tend of over pack, mainly clothes b/c I never know what I might be feeling that day to wear so of course I have to pack extra stuff.

4. If I could go on a road trip with anyone (dead OR alive).... I would have to say I would want to go with my grandpa I really miss him he has been gone for almost two years and I would love to show him pictures of my baby and just let him know that I love him and thank him for everything he did for me.

5. My top 3 absolute travel essentials are.... #1Food I need snacks and so does megan.#2I was going to say magazines but reading while in a car makes me feel light headed so..hmm chapstick,I NEED it.#3 A map

6. Vacations are... a place to get away from all your problems.

7. On vacation you must always..... know your way around!!!! Otherwise you will be spending your time getting off and asking people where places are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work