Five question Friday

It's Friday:)! I have alot of Homework this weekend, boo to that! Today Megan and I are going to stay in and watch movies, Jaime has drill this weekend so hopefully I can go shopping without someone in my ear asking how much everything cost lol.  I dont really have anything planned for this weekend except for doing some Homework and maybe getting Megan her first doll house  but other than that it's going to be a boring weekend without the hubs.










1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

I used to feel really quilty spending money on myself b/c I want Megan to have the best clothes but now that Im able to balance Megans clothes and Mine I dont feel so bad getting clothes for Me and not for her b/c Im always buying her clothes. Right now she has alot of clothes that I bought her all summer long for fall, so she is for sure set for all of the fall:)





2. How well do you know your neighbors?
I honestly dont know too much about the neighbors, I think some people on my street are cheating on each other but thats all I know. I try not to get into peoples business.





3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I love the age that Im in right now..21, is an awesome age. I wish I didnt have to get older.
This is the age I have been looking forward to since I was 17.



4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
I do get excited when the mail comes...and to be comletely honest I have no idea why. When I order something online then I understand why Im anxious when I see the mail man but If Im not waiting for anything at all, it's so weird how I look forward to getting the mail.lol I guess it's something I'll never know.





5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
The earliest I remember is being with my cousins at their house and we were playing tag and I remember hiding behind their tree and I also remember one of my cousins having chicken pox which I later got during the week.Thats all I remember, I have really bad memory.
This is us all grown up we are missing Amy and our other other coursin Angel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work