Miscellany Monday Sept.20th

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters



Deployment- So this has not been a good day so far, I was on my way to school and I started thinking, as I always do when Im driving, I cant believe that this is all happening again. 10+ months of not having Jaime home. Im gonna have to do everything by myself:( Im so scared, Im more scared for him then anything else. I know Im suppose to be strong and I know I am b/c I have done this before and I know we can handle anything but I wish we didnt have to do this. So anyways I started to cry and cry, so by the time I went to class I got a couple of stares and "are you ok's?" So I hope I hold myself together within the year.


The Big Band Theory- I have finally seen all of Season 3:) Im a nerd I know but I absolutely Love this show, My favorite character is, of course, Sheldon:)BAZZINGA!

I think thats all for today:) I hope everyone has a good Monday:)
Diana G.









Comments

Gris said…
I'm here if you ever want to talk.

I left you a award over at my blog, I know I think you have one just like the one I have at my blog but hey it doesn't hurt to have 2 of the same ones, lol. I know I don't leave to many comments, but I like reading your blog.

Hope you have a good week, enjoy your time with your husband and baby girl =)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work