Random Fill in the blank Friday





1.When I get a day to myself I like to watch T.V. Im actually going to get the 3 season of The Big Bang Theory today FINALLY! And I cant wait to watch all the shows I literally missed the whole season b/c there are other great shows too.
2. High school was.... The most fun & stressful for me. I went through alot my sophmore and junior year with my mom, she didnt want me to date a certain boy and well It turned out that she saved me from a horrible future with that person, I always thank my mom for being on my butt with this boy, if I would have married this boy I would have be very unhappy. Im grateful for what she did, I would have never married Jaime if it was not for her.

3. A little dream I have is to Visit Venice, Italy. I cant wait to go with Jaime, this is why I want my one baby, so when she is off to collge me and Jaime can start to travel the world.

4. A big dream I have is to have is to become a Teacher that is my ultimate goal in life, and I will be some day before Im 25 for sure.

5. If I could drive any car my pick would be a mazda, Please dont ask what kind i dont know the names I just know it looks like a car and a van at the same time. I guess It would be considered an SUV?

6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was the day I married my husband, I kid you not It was the perfect day for me to get married, I always come back to the song'Today was a fairytale'. It felt so surreal. I didnt have a wedding but I married the man of my dreams.


7. Tomorrow I will....be watching The Big Bang Theory and get my new phone b/c Jaime's phone is about to give out and I know that if he is out in the field and I dont hear from him Im going to freak out. So Im gonna get a new phone and give him mine.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work