Friday Five & Pre-deployment A.T

This weeks topic is...

5 shows that are coming back on fall that you have missed over the Summer! That's right we are talking TV AGAIN!!!
 
Grey's Anatomy
                          I just stated to see this show after me being MIA from this show.lol
                                                 but Im loving it:) got alot to catch up on.


Vampire Diaries


 

Quints by Surprise
This one is new does but I love it!

They are so cute! I love the parents they are so funny and smart:)

Keeping up with the kardashians


The Big Band Theory








Pre-deployment A.T is officially here and It's just Megan and I for awhile. I think Im doing pretty good, I have a plan to bury myself in my work and Megan. I cant wait to spent some mother daughter time with Megan. Of course Im gonna miss Jaime and Im sure Im gonna break down when Im alone or at night. So this is just the begining and I think Im gonna kick this Training and deployment right in the a!!:)







Comments

Lisa said…
I just started watching Quints by Surpise and LOVE it! Super cute family!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work