Wee bit of me Wednesdays



{one} have you ever milked a cow or a goat?
Nope,never have, but I would love to try to one day.

{two} what sound does your alarm make when it goes off in the morning?
A very annoying sound but I have to wake up. I love my alarm though without it I would be waking up late.

{three} chocolate milk or hot chocolate?
Honestly,neither but If I had to choose Hot Cholcolate

{four} what is one of the quirkiest things about you?
hmm...I guess my little weird thing is touching my door nob before I open it.
{five} are you more like your mom or your dad?
oh man,sore subject. I want to say I am more like my mom,god help me,but I do think Im more like her. I dont think Im exactly like her because there are things that she does that im not very happy with but for some things yes I do think Im more kind of like my momma. I love her. I dont know what I would do without her.


{six} do you sleep with the tv on?
Sometimes if I dont want the night light on,yes Im still afraid of the dark, but I usually  leave the timer one the TV.
{seven} if you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Hmmm..lets see, I want to say green, I dont know why I guess because thats the first color that comes to mind.
{eight} ross, joey, or chandler?
I LOVE them all but I would have to say chandler,he is probably the
funniest out of all of them. I swear I can quote almost all the show.lol
I have all the DVD's,I know Im a nerd.




{nine} do you play any musical instruments?
I used to play the flute but I have not played in years.


{ten} what’s the worst thing you’ve ever cooked/baked?
I made some wings the other day and they came out so ugly, they were super hard I felt really bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work