A wee bit of me wednesday:)

Yay it's wednesday almost done with the week:)





{one} have you ever crawled through a window?
Of course I would crawl over my window to meet my husband then boyfriend,it was fun:)

{two} what’s one subject that you wish you knew more about?
History,its my favorite subject but I would need a good teacher:)

{three} who’s your favorite villain?
hmmm I dont think I have a favorite villian.

{four} have you ever hit a jackpot on a slot machine?
No Ive never even played on one,I do want to though one day when I go to Vegas:)



{five} what is your favorite disney movie?
Little mermaid, When it came out of the vault not too long ago I got it for Megan and she was not even born but i think The Little Mermaid is an awesome movie!

{six} if the whole world were listening, what would you say?
I want to say that we should care for each other more and be there for each other as much as possible.



{seven} if you could choose one song to describe you or your life, what would it be?
Honestly,Love song by Taylor Swift...Im one of those hopeless romantic girl. Like really I am, I think thats why my husband gets annoyed. But really Im like this because of him, since the day I met him he has been doing romanic things and noone has EVER done that for me,so it's his fault:)


{eight} your desk: messy or organized?
I dont have one but Im sure it will be unorganized
{nine} have you ever had surgery?
Only my wisdom teeth. But Im gonna have to get another surgery this december for my gallbladder.

{ten} if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you have?
A monkey, they are so cute when they are babies ugh so cute!!!



Comments

Mrs. Mama said…
I thought I was already following you, but I guess I was wrong! love your blog by the way, and your little girl is PRECIOUS. Can't wait to read more :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work