Fill in the blank Friday



1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include being with Family,Jaime and Megan and watching the Dallas Cowboy game!




2. My favorite Thanksgiving was  last thanksgiving. It was so much fun! my uncle was there and Jaime was there  it was just so much love that day. My little brother said this really funny joke about my mom that we will never forget, it was not nice but she laughed lol.



3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is.. I dont have one yet.lol My momma still cooks thanksging dishes. I still have yet to find something I really like to cook on thanksgiving,maybe next year when I have my casita I will let you know:)



4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is Im not sure what it's called but it a caserole of green beans and mushrooms:) mmmmm that is sooo good:)



5. Thanksgiving free association! turkey!!!



6. Thansgiving is one of my favorite holidays! I look forward to this day all year long! I dont feel so bad for eating turkey because everyone else is pigging out too lol


7. I am thankful for  oh gosh this could take a long time naming everyone, but Im gonna say my family  but Im very very thankful that my hubby is coming home! Im so happy that Im going to get to be with him for thanksgiving:)



Hope everyone has a great weekend:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list