Friday 5

Just Me and My Life







 

 5 things that are gonna be on your Christmas List this year !!


I have not thought about this much but I do know that I want:



Lord knows that I need new camera lens


closet full of clothes





New iPod with camera



I want my husband for christmas the most:)
 




This was this morning, it was so cold.


I hope ya'll have a great weekend:)

Comments

Gris said…
I want the new ipod touch too. I have the old one, but It's time for a new one lol.
Ashley said…
What a great list! I think I'd take all of them (except maybe your husband... I already have one of those)!
Unknown said…
Such a fun list! Hope you have a great weekend.
Unknown said…
Drooling over the camera lens! :) Love the LV too....a girl can never have too much of that!

Popular posts from this blog

My time on the death chair(dentist)

Our Love story

Some very very good news!