Miscellany Monday (Lots of pictures)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters



{Hallowen} It was so much fun yesterday, Megan got the hang of sticking out her little basket and then the people give her candy. It was so cute! I went dressed up, it was so much fun, I had not dressed up since Elementary. It really felt like I was a little girl again.








I have more photos but blogger is being weird


{Hot Pink} On Friday Jaime dropped me off at school so when he picked me  he said
Him:Chubbs something happended
Me: What happened now?
Him: I lost my phone
Me: oh gosh, classic Jaime.
Him:(laughs) I know I feel dumb
Me: Your not dumb your just a guy.

So later on we get a phone from his brother and it's a hot pink phone. Jaime gets easily embarrased with things, so he asked if he could use my phone and I could take the hot pink one. i was like uh no. It's WAY to girly for me. Dont get me wrong I can be girly and I love pink but Hot pink is pushing it. So Jaime won and Im using this Hot Pink phone. Hopfully I'll get my pretty plum phone back when Jaime goes back to training.




{Daddy is home} My daughter has not left Jaime's side at all. She cries so much for him, I am so dreading when he leaves again but Im hoping she will be ok. I missed my husband so much, I wish he didnt have to go back but its ok this is our life and Im happy he is just here with us finally.




Look what Jaime made me:)














{Jaime} The day he came back was like the best day ever! I cant beleive he is home. That night though I found myself, waking up in the middle of the night just making sure he was still there. I felt like a weird wife just checking up on her husband. And then today for a second I thought I was alone again and I had to do this all over again, but nope I forgot he was just at the center where the marines meet at:) I started to cry in relief:)


I have more to say but I like reading what other blogs put, so till next Monday:)




Comments

Anonymous said…
My husband has made me 550 cord bracelets too :) your little one is adorable and I love your blog!
Gris said…
Let me guess who ate the candy, your daughter or you lol. Looks like y'all had a good weekend.

Hey I tried to grab your button, but when I went to put it on my page it said the image was unavailable. =(
Kristin said…
Hi!! New follower from MM!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin
Meghan said…
Now I'm following yours too! :) Megan is too cute! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I can't wait to read more of yours too.
Anonymous said…
Heyy.. I left you an award on my blog :) enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list