Weekend recap!




Mr. G is gone again:(
[Insert sad song here]

He left a couple of days ago, and It hurts bad. I was holding back my tears the whole time, I dont think I looked nice that day. It was a really bad day for me. When I got home, I just tried to not think about when Jaime was coming home. Im taking it day by day and making a time line of when I get to see him and count the days down like that as opposed to counting down to a year from now. He is now active duty and I cannot wait to see him which is sooner that you think:)

Here are some photos of that day, I would have posted more but I am so sleeepppyyyy:)

























Till next time:)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love the pictures! Way to go you for staying positive, it's so important, but it is okay to cry too.

Good luck and the time will fly by!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

House work

House: Summer list