Fill in the Blank Friday

Yay It's Friday!!:)



1. I wish The days would go by faster so I can give my husband a thousand kisses!!!!!


2. Yesterday I went to see my sister at a choir concert:) She looked so cute with all the curls I made her:)

She's the only one with the santa hat:)


3. Today I will send out my holiday cards!

4. Tomorrow I will buy Jaime's last christmas gift. Hopfully he likes it. But Im sure it will be of use to him:)

5. Maybe if Jaime is lucky I'll buy him some other little stuff.



6. Someday I will have another child and our family will be complete.


7. I love waking up knowing I dont have school for the next month.:) && that I got A's and B's this semester.
 
Link up with Lauren to join in on the fun:)

Comments

Marah said…
beautiful blog! i'm a fellow marine wife!

i'm your newest follower from fill in the blank friday.

i look forward to reading more. i'd love for you to come by my blog and follow back.

http://diaryofadevildogwife.blogspot.com
Emily said…
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work