I wanted to inform everyone of the wonderful news! I will be working with the school district next Fall!!!! This school district is not the dream city I wanna work in but I do need a job.haha and I really just cant wait to teach:) even if it is just to tutor:)
1.Giving is fun,I love matching stuff with people, like my sister, she loves starbucks coffee so Im for sure going to get her somthing in that category:)
2. Receiving is pretty awsome too. I actually dread it, only because I dont want to make a face if I dont like it, I dont know if I do that Im just saying. I hate to hurt peoples feelings.
3. The best gift I ever received was my doll house, when I was in Elementary. On christmas morning my sister and I were blown away when we saw two huge doll houses! We kept asking my parents how in the heck santa put these houses without waking us up. It was a pretty magical day:) One of my favorite memories of christmas.
|I found this picture on flickr, Its the exact doll house I had!|
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is super powers to cure all diseases in the world.(does that count)
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is ease. Im sure people are always stressing over Christmas and bills and I wish I could just give them some kind of words to just ease them:).
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was a doll that ate from a spoon, It's actually one for the toys that is selling really good this Christmas. Maybe someone in my family will get it for me. I will love it if they got it for me,Better late than never.
Dont forget to link up with Lauren.