Gift swap



My partner was Nicole from The sweet life of semper fi, the host of this Holiday Gift swap:)

I said yesterday I would blog about what I received:) So here it is:


This is what I saw when I opened it.





I love these socks they are so comfy.

Such a cute reindeer, Miss M loved him.





This hand sanitizer smell so good:)



My husband is going to be fat when Im done with all my cookie baking:)




It's so funny because just a few hours before I got this, I was telling her I was going to buy me one of these.





Miss M stole these from me.hehehe

Cookies!! I think Ive made cookies every single night since December started:) So these are perfect!





You can read here what I go her:)


Comments

Mrs. Mama said…
what GREAT gifts! love it all... have you had the lindor truffles yet? um, if not, be prepared, you will eat the whole bag! ...at least I did..oops!
Nicole said…
Yay! I'm so glad you liked everything!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work