Ive been tagged:)


I have been tagged by Gris

1. Four shows that you watch:
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Vampire Diaries
-Glee
-My first place
2. Four things you are passionate about:
- My daughter
- My husband
- Becoming a Teacher
-Education
3. Four phrases you say a lot:
- "oh for real"(sarcasm)
- "I was thinking" (when Im about to tell something to hubbs he wont like)
- "Megan Emma!!"( Im about to get mad at her for something)
- "I love you"(hubbs and Megan)


4. Four things you've learned from the past:
- The man I married is 'The One
- Always be Faithful (learned from my parents)
- Dont let people tell you otherwise
-It's ok to cry





5. Four places you would like to go:
- Venice,Italy
- Massachusetts
- Disney World
-Canada

6. Four things you did yesterday:
-Went to walmart
- Post Office
- Blogged
- Slept at 11


7. Four things you are looking forward to:
- Hugging Jaime!!!!!
- Christmas
- New computer
- My house



8. Four things you love about Winter:
- I get to wear coats
- I can wear pants everyday
- beanies
- snuggling


9. Four Bloggers who should share their List of Fours:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work