The power of the computer

So today After I was done reading a
couple of ladies' blog post
Miscellany Monday, my computer just shut down!!!

I mean literally shut down!!!

So I tried to turn it on again, and it actually turned on.

(At this time my hubbs was sending me pictures of what he was doing and being scared that my computer was going to quit on me seemed really stupid compared to the things he was looking at.)

Anyways So I told him my computer of 4 years has totally given up already, he was shocked.
And he said well maybe we should get you another one.

(The people who know my husband know, he does not like to spend money on something that can be fixed.)

To my surprise he said not to buy an antivirus software and we will just
buy another computer!!
I was like uh ok who are you and what have you done with my husband.lol

....................................................................................................................................

When my computer shut down all I could think of was all the stuff I had on there like my pictures, my favorite pages, my bill statements. I mean my computer is my  life, sad to say, but it is.

He will be coming home soon,so we are going to look for one when he gets home. Im super excited!
I really want a desktop, Im so over laptops. They are just not my thing anymore. Besides I dont take it anywhere with me, so it's not like I need it to travel or something.


So I just wanted to share my little scare which turned into something really exciting:) I cant wait to go computer shopping!

(I secretly hope he's not thinking that, that counts as one of my christmas gifts.lol but if it is I'll still be very very happy.)

Best Buy here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!





Comments

Nicole said…
If you use a PC now.....go MAC!!!! You will never regret it! I've had one since my freshman year and it has never gotten a virus! *knock on wood*
Gris said…
That's nice of him. =) Good luck computer shopping.

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work