What Im loving


Im Loving that my husband is coming home soon and I can hug him until he cant breath.hehehe



Im Loving that Christmas is next week!!

Im loving that they are having a Military wives special on Etv


Im loving that AT&T waived the fee I needed to pay because I called to make a payment:)
Thank you AT&T:)


Im loving that my daughter finally wears her boots I bought for her from target.


Im loving that my little brother had his first choir concert. Our family is just full of singers.lol My sister got it from me then my brother got it from my sister:) & Little Miss M sings better than she talks:)

Sorry for the phone image, I realized I didnt have my camera when I parked:/

Im loving that I received my christmas present from my Gift swap Partner yesterday.
 I'll have a blog for that tomorrow:)

Go link up with  Jamie at this kind of love and join in on the fun:)

Comments

Jamie said…
Thanks for playing along!

Cute pic of your little girl :)
Rachel Skaggs said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am so happy for you that your husband is coming home soon! That is so exciting!! :)
Renae said…
Yay for AT&T!!! :-) Your daughter is so cute! Love the boots!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work