Megatron in 2010

Instead of blogging about what happened to Jaime and I in 2010 ,Im going to blog about Miss M.

January
This brings me to tears she was still so baby-ish

February
Happy 1st Birthday Megan

March
 Birthday party:)

April
It was a very sweaty Easter but she loved searching for eggs

May

June


July

August


September


October
Halloween and we said 'see you later to daddy'

November


December

Megan, you grew so much over this past year. You learned how to say so much words and your so smart you shock me everyday. Everyday you show me somthing new to learn about you. I love being you momma, and I know that sometimes you like to just say mommy a thousand time just to annoy me. I love you so much baby girl, I promise to make this year very special since dadda will not be here for most of it. Im so blessed to have a daughter like you, you and dadda make me feel like the most special person in the world. I love you and daddy for that. Happy New year baby:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work