The best day with you=)

Sunday was probably my favorite day with my daughter since she's turned 2,which she just turned 2.
She is the cutest little thing ever.
She is such a character now and she is very smart,
she knows what she wants and does not and she will tell you.
My favorite time with her is when she is running or twirling or dancing.
Oh my that makes my whole day all the time.
Im very very happy with just my baby girl, for now.
Yesterday I realized that Im not ready for another baby
Im having way too much fun with my little munchkin.
Im sure hubbs is really happy to hear that:)

Comments

Nikkeya Murguia said…
jajajaj i have been wanting another baby too... yesterday was a fun day for us too... oh man my son was everywhere in the house... idk how they get that energy i have to down 2 cans of starbucks for that kinda energy lol
Mandy said…
Hey I just saw the comment you left on my blog. I wanted to say I hope your deployment goes by fast. If you ever want to talk or vent feel free to send me an email, mandy539@hotmail.com.

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work