Good news, and Bad news....

The Good news is I tried a new recipe last night!
It was so delicious and very easy to make=)

It's called One-Pan Chicken and Potato Bake

What You Need:
4 bone-in chicken pieces (1-1/2 lb.)


1-1/2 lb. potatoes (about 3), cut into thin wedges

1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing

1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese

1 tsp. Italian seasoning

Make It:
HEAT oven to 400°F. Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.


TOP with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and seasoning. Cover.

 
BAKE 1 hour or until chicken is done (165ºF), removing foil after 30 min.




This is how it came out=)
I was so please with myself and it was very delicious!

ok on to the bad news.....

Background to this story: My husband started to work with my uncle Mike around spring semester last year and he was very good at it. If ya'll dont know my husband recieved his degree in Auto mechanics so he went to work for my uncle to get some experience.

About 3 months into working with my uncle, my uncle was diagnosed with a tumor or cancer (Im not sure one that) in his throat. Which meant that my uncle was going to be very sick at times,he recieved Radiation,if Im correct. He never went back for his results after he was done with radiation.

Yesterday My dad was telling us that my uncle is not doing so good. I felt very sad for my uncle but Im more concerned with why has he not gone back to see his doctor.

After awhile of thinking of my Uncle Mike,I realized something,and it may sound selfish, but I realized if anything was to happen to my uncle, my husband will be out of a job=( I feel for my Uncle, but that would leave my husband without a job when he gets back, and thats not all, Jaime not having a job when he comes back would also mean..Bye bye to our first home:( So I was pretty sad last night about those three things.

Time will tell what exactly is going to happen,I will be looking for a job this summer for a job for the fall but jobs down here at a school are not good. Budgets are going down and teachers are being layed off. So I dont know if I will find something this fall:(





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work