Miscellany Monday (weekend edition)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1. Disney on Ice
We saw Disney on Ice on Saturday!!! It was the most Awesome thing in the world!!
So we went in and mini disney stores were everywhere!
I wanted to buy everything for myself, for Megan!
I bought Jaime a souvenir,he has a sheriff pin so I thought it would be funny to get him a woody hat:) Megan wanted a binoculars,I forgot what the characters name is but "the bonocular guy" is the thing I bought for Megan. She loves it!

When the show started Megan was F.R.E.A.K.I.IN.G out and I dont mean she was like crying or having a tantrum. No she was just staring and staring and Im assuming she could not believe that the Disney Characters that she loves the most were right in front of her singing and dancing!

It was the best feeling, giving her this. Ok Disneyland is a definate MUST!

I want for Jaime to see that face! It was the best cutest face my daughter had,
I wanted to cry,she really enjoyed the show.


2.School
Spring Semester is alome done! Yay! I cant wait to have two weeks off from school.
Yesterday, I was just bumming around and then I thought about school and what I have to do for the weekend......

5 seconds later I realized I had a
 paper due in 12 hours!!!!!

I looked like a ninja getting out of my bed,and started writing out of my butt!
I finished my paper in a record time of 4 hours!
We'll see what I get later on.
I dont know if I did good or not, but by the the stuff I was hearing in class
alot of other people, didnt even do two pages and just did a paragraph.
So I think im ok:)

3. Military girls
On Saturday evening I hung out with some of the girls from my husbands unit.
I dont think I have laughed so hard in a long time.
I really had a great time with them.

4. Easter pictures
On Sunday Megan and I woke up really early and headed off for some Easter pictures, She was not really in the mood to take pictures, but we will take what we can get:)




I hope all of ya'll had a great Weekend:)






Comments

Rebekah said…
I would LOVE to see Disney on Ice! What fun! I've forgotten about papers before. I bet you did great!
Gris said…
Toy Story on Ice. That looks like tons of fun.

They will be here this week, I might go on the weekend, well I hope I do go, 'cause I really want to go, but my aunt and uncle are they ones buying the tickets, since they are taking their grandkids, so I'm just tagging along. Lol
Cara S. said…
I never went to any of the "ice" shows but they always look SO cute! Love the Easter Pics too! btw, new follower here!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work