Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Quick post

I saw a post on getting to know your camera from Paper Heart Camera, and after reading I had the urge
to push all the button on my camera. For the most part  I think I know my dslr camera, but then again I feel like I find something new everytime I use it.

So I took a couple of pictures or random things and I got this really nice picture. I dont think I would call it Photography that just sounds so Label-ish(is that a word?).
I think it's just a nice picture:)


 

1 comment :

♥ Elizabeth said...

I love the pictures I get with my DSLR camera, but have been afraid to take it off auto. I don't really know much about it, but am learning since it's still new! I definitely am going to have to check out the other post about pushing all the buttons and reaching out of my "auto" comfort zone!