Our weekend=)

This weekend was[I think]eventful:)

Friday
After I came from school I went to visit my mother-in-law because she is moving to Houston and I told her that I would take megan to go and see her before she left. I have to say I wanted to cry and hug her,but their family are not the hugging type people,I had to get Jaime to be very huggy duggy with all of us:)
But I really am going to miss her,she has really opened up to me alot,I think it has something to do with that Im a girl and she does not have any daughter.
 Which I think I should call her to see if she made it safely=)


 Megan and I attending my sisters graduation,which I still have yet to buy her a graduation gift,but it came out great. I mean it was a tad boring and tiring but it was still pretty fun,looking at all the graduates crying and saying goodbye.



Saturday
A couple of hours after Jaime left on that bus, I promised Megan I would make this deployment as smoothly as I possibly could. I feel like I haven not really lived up to that promise so I made a list of all the things that Megan might was to do or things she might like.

One being the Zoo, I invited one of "The Girls"(aka Military girls),with me to the zoo and she also wanted to take her son to the zoo so we both woke up pretty early and left about 9:30 and we finished the whole zoo at about 12:00=) Megan had so much fun. I would say she knew more this time around, than the last time we were there.



We also met up with another girl and went for some lunch at Cheddars then Megan and I came home and played outside in the patio coloring with the chalk I bought her:)

Then after she was done with that she made some cupcakes:) Yep she made some cupcakes,they came out pretty darn good too.
That night we stayed in and saw the Hangover again,while she slept.





Sunday
I was determined to lounge around because I was so tired,so we played ouside and enjoyed the hot Texas air:/,I did some homework that I had to do and then we listened to some music to finish the day.


I hope all of Ya'll had a great weekend:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work