Sooo what can I say?

I had a meeting with my husbands unit this past saturday and the Ssgt was telling the Rules about OPSEC(like if we need it), and of course after the damn meeting there were still some people saying tha we could not say things like "6 months down" or "halfway down". Now I know some of you ladies are military wives who have done this alot. So please point me to the direction as to What I can say? Because Ive read the actual document from the govt. and it says dates!!! freaking dates!!I dont have dates! I dont even know when he will come. I dont even know the the month,the month that Im thinking its just a maybe...so I just dont understand how this could be violating OPSEC.Grrrr. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work