What Im loving Wednesday



I am Loving that it is my Anniversary Today.
I have so much to say about this day. But all I just wanna say is that this day is one of my favorite days of the year and it's because I marreid the man of my dreams:) Never thought I would be this happy but I feel blessed that I am one of the lucky ones to feel this way.











I am Loving that it is sinking in that I will one day be teaching to a class, I am almost halfway there and Im so excited. I love reading the posts from some of you Teachers and you all inspire me so much:)

I am Loving that my daughter is getting so active in sports now. She was playing T-ball last night and she was really enjoying it.




I am Loving that I finished my friends shirt design...I will only show you one though. I still dont know if she wants me to change anything but I like the way they came out.

I am Loving these princess shoes! They are just so beautiful.


I am Loving that I start to plan our Garden wedding for Next year I have so many Ideas and I am In the love that my husband wont let me start planning until he is home because he wants a say in the wedding. hahaha Im not sure if thats the case or he wants to watch over what I spend. [Love you Jaime]

I am a big believe in Fairy Tales and I want my garden wedding something like this:)

And of course I am Loving my two favorite people:)







Comments

Rebekah said…
Aww, Happy Anniversary! A garden wedding sounds beautiful. How sweet that he wants to be so involved!
Suzzie Vehrs said…
yay! Happy Anniversary! I love your dress :)

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work