What Im loving Wednesday

Oh no Is it really Wednesday Already? These days are just flying by.

Link up with Jamie to join the fun:)

Im Loving these possible  homecomings outifts I was looking at last night at 1 in the morning.








as you can see Im more of a jeans girl..I would love to wear a dress but still not entirely sure.

Im loving that I will be dropping off my sister for college this weekend, I was hoping to have a weekend getaway with my family but my siblings have to get ready for school on Monday and I have plans with my dad on his Birthday:)

I am loving that our window dates are still dead on=)Ahh no changes=) and that our NATO team is on US soil!!Ahh.
Now all we need is our guys!!!



I am loving that UPS has fixed the problem with my address,for months my packages have been coming days later, and it was so frustrating but finally they have fixed the problem:)

I am loving that I spoke with my husband today!!!!

I am loving this blog,even my husband loves it sooo it has to be good. They have two houses that they remodeled and they had a wedding on a budget and they also have a list of projects and how they did them and they also have photography tips. Visit them you wont regret it:)

I am loving that A Bass Pro Shop will be opening soon here in town. I can guarantee we will be there every weekend! oh geez,Im planning something for my husband that incorporates the shop & I hope he loves it!


& I am Loving my two favorite people=)


hahah doesnt he look hilarious,Im assuming he was talking.


Comments

Rebekah said…
I'm turning into a jeans girl. The past two years, I've lived in dresses and leggings but I have a feeling I'll be wearing jeans this fall.
Sarah said…
Uh. Can I just have your closet? Because if it is anything like these pictures, you must look SO fierce on a daily basis ;) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work