What Im loving Wednesday

What Im loving Wednesday:)


I am loving that I will be in my husband arms in No time!!Ahhh!!!
Im so happy!! This nightmare is almost over.


I am loving that I have started school, I have met alot of nice people already and I cant wait to make more friends.

I am loving this picture that I took of Megan a couple of days ago.

She's my favorite Little Girl

I am loving that The Big Band theory DVD is coming out really soon.
I am in love with the Big Band Theory!



I am Loving my pinterest finds:)








I am loving these two people:)

Comments

Rebekah said…
Yay for your husband almost being home! That's so exciting! We LOVE The Big Bang Theory. We rarely watch the new episodes (when they're on) so we rely on the DVD's!

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work