Miscellany Monday...Tuesday.

I just realized that it is Tuesday, I was about to do my Miscellany Monday, until I realized that It was Tuesday! Im excited that the week is pretty much going to go by quick.



Homecoming!
I have a couple of things to do before Jaime gets home and I dont have much time to do it but Im hoping and praying I get done everything before then.


Guess what came in the mail...His footlocker!
I think thats what its called. I literally yelled,in excitment! I love that this nightmare is almost over!

Food
I had been meaning to upload this picture.


My dad said they were really good, but I didnt really like them all that well.
Maybe they didnt satisfy me because I just tweaked the recipe.

Here is the recipe. Enjoy=)

Pinterest Finds:)






Im sorry if this one offends anyone.






Thrifty
I also went to the thrift store this past weekend and I found some pretty nice clothes and a very very beautiful dress but that will be in a different post.
 But these are the items I found.
Sorry about the horrible pictures,my camera was not being nice today.

Im trying to make this lovely glass container look like this:
 They look different but you get the idea:)



 
Hope ya'll have a great evening..I gotta chase a 2 year old now:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some very very good news!

Our Love story

House work